The foundation on which Cayman has built its ability to cater to the Fund Industry is the expertise and professionalism of its service providers. The Cayman Islands Fund Administrators Association is an active professional body with its own Code of Practice dedicated to the provision of a reliable, first-class service to satisfy specific client needs.
The demand for speed, efficiency and simplicity from clients is well met by highly proficient, qualified staff using industry leading technology platforms.
Administrators can provide a complete, one-stop service to clients, starting with the establishment of a Fund. Working with client’s lawyers and accountants, the Fund Administrators seek to structure a Fund that best meets the client’s needs.
In the Administration of Funds, the services available include:
- the calculation of net asset value
- maintenance of accounting records
- preparation of financial statements for audit purposes and liaison with auditors
As Registrar and Transfer Agents the Administrators are involved in;
- the maintenance of subscription and redemption accounts
- the processing of all issues, redemptions and transfers
- the sending of confirmations to investors
Under the Cayman Islands Company Law, a Cayman corporation must maintain its Registered Office in Cayman, a service offered by Administrators. Other services offered by Administrators include:
- maintaining statutory records
- filing of Annual Returns with the Registrar of Companies
- arranging and conducting shareholders and directors meetings